Monday, May 23, 2011

An Award


Thank you Lisa from Before Meets After (go check her out!) for sending me this award!  I'm flattered!! 

Now there are rules one must follow when given this award and they are as follows:
You thank the person who awarded you, tell seven things about yourself,
pay it forward and award a new blogger you have found and enjoyed with the Versatile Blogger award!

Now here comes the hard part, 7 things about myself!

1.  I am a junky big time.  You might find me putting the smack down at my thrift store to get what I want!  hehe.
2.  Warm summer nights make me smile.
3.  I have 6 kids!!  We have one big 'yours, mine, and ours' family.
4.  I love mowing my lawn.  There is literally nothing better than the smell of fresh cut grass!
5. I have never tasted a cup of coffee!  Nor, do I want to!
6. I've been to Hawaii 4 times.
7. And.... (this has been hard I tell ya, I've been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to think of things about myself!  I guess I REALLY am that boring -haha!) anyhoo back to number 7. Hold onto your seats.... I'm a whopping six feet tall!  ;)

I am passing this award along to, drumroll....Cheryl at Sweet Young Journey.  She is amazingly talented!  She takes pictures of the simplest things and makes it look like a PB Magazine!
Take it away Cheryl!

3 comments:

  1. 6 kids and no coffee?? then how on earth do you manage? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest fan, your blog is decor diva haven!

    Ciao Bella!
    Come visit me sometime....if ya wanna.

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never tried coffee? I'm addicted to it. I'm always at my local thrift store also.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!