Monday, June 6, 2011

Guest Blogging at Type A!

Hello girls!  You can catch me over at Tammy's Type A today!  This is my first guest post experience so I'm pretty excited about it!  Hop on over to her blog to see some of my favorite Before and Afters!

This whole blogging world has been much more than I ever anticipated it would be!  I'm continually inspired by all of your talent and kindness.  So thank you for letting me tag along on your journey, and thank you for being kind enough to follow mine!!




6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Headed over there right now to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You're so right ... by Blogger, the world is suddenly very small ;)

    Hugs
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on guest posting! Cant wait to go read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Just stumbled on your amazing blog and now I have a new one to check out too! Off to see your guest post ... cant' wait!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guest post, and totally agree about the blogging world, nicely put.
    Pete

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!