Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{while I'm on my mustard yellow kick}


I bought this poster print at my thrift store.  Most of the time all I find is awesome 80's art, but sometimes I actually find something I kinda like.    It's titled 'Her Creative World' by Corinne Harley.







As luck would have it, there was an empty frame about a foot away from the painting that was the exact size I needed. Sometimes the stars in the heaven do line up. And while I'm on my mustard yellow kick, I decided it would be the perfect color to bring out the golden hues in the watercolor. 






This will go in my daughter's room eventually, I just need to repaint the walls first.  I'm stumped on what color to paint it, but that's a whole other story! 







Isn't she precious?








4 comments:

  1. See, you do have good karma ;-) That picture is adorable, the the mustard was a great choice for the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! new follower :)

    Come see my earring giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful for your daughter's room! I really like the mustard yellow choice too. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!