Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{New Curtains...finally!}


Before...I forgot to take a picture of them actually hanging in all their beautiful glory, but you get the idea.  I have been wanting to get rid of these UGLY blinds FOREVER.  Well now their in my garbage can, where they belong!



My mess.


After....I found these curtain panels at Ross for $14.99 each.  They're the kind that is suppose to save you 20% on your heating and a/c.  We'll see.  Well I didn't buy them for that.  I've been looking, and looking, and looking somemore for ANYTHING that catches my eye really. Well these caught my eye. 

  

I couldn't get a good picture with the sunlight coming through.  But hopefully you get the idea.  They actually look better than I thought they would!  So I'm happy :)


My kitchen looks a lot softer.  So now I just need to worry about my kids not destroying them...did I mention they're white!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!