Monday, November 22, 2010

{Give Thanks}

Just a friendly reminder to Give Thanks this holiday season!  I had these blocks in my basement for a year now, (one of those Super Saturday projects I never finsihed).  I saw them this morning and decided to give it a try.  I didn't remember the colors of paint you were 'supppose' to use, so I just rumaged up paint I already had....I do have some paint laying around! 
One thing I am thankful for is of course, my family.  Yes, all six of 'em...one is missing from the photo.  Hopefully we'll get a 'complete' family photo this Thanksgiving!  Looking forward to spending time with family and sharing our blessings with others this week!  I hope your Thanksgivings are full of love and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!