Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nine Drawer Dresser w/ Mirror

The Before..... Pardon the junk!     SOLD $150


And After.... I was not able to get a good picture of the whole dresser because of all the junk, (a.k.a. all my other projects), in my garage....argh!  But you get the idea.  This was done in a crisp white and distressed to complete the old vintage, victorian look. 



Nine beautiful drawers provide plenty of storage.  The three drawers in the center are a little smaller to give  some contrast and visual interest.  Each drawer has a keyhole medallion.  Ah, so cute!




I love, love, love the decorative flower design....my brain is blank on what it's called.  Any input?  Whatever it's called, I love it!


Beautiful detailed claw feet, this dresser has it all!




The scalloped mirror is HUGE!  Sorry there is not a better picture of it, just blame my over-stuffed, dirty garage.  But please take my word for it, it's gor-ge-ous!!
  


3 comments:

  1. love the dresser. so cute. you are so fast at pumping these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an amazing piece!

    **BEcomoe a follower of my blog for your chance at Anthropologie GC. Only 13 entries remain :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves a comment! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!